Adventuring.in – Getting out for Day-Trip Adventures
Successfully get out for regular day trip adventures with your kids
Having developed a number of tricks to get out with my kids on regular adventures all over the Bay Area, I thought it might be useful to share some of these with other parents. I bought a Kindle earlier this year and came across a self-published e-book about writing non-fiction e-books. After coming up with my outline, I’ve been chipping away at this as my spare time allows, usually on my commute typing on my phone into Evernote. I think I’ve been able to put together a decent amount of information along with some stories to illustrate ideas presented here.
Several other books in two series are now also planned.
Adventuring.in – Getting Out Series
- Adventuring.in – Getting out for Day-Trip Adventures
- Adventuring.in – Getting out for Overnight Adventures
- Adventuring.in – Getting out for Road Trip Adventures
- Adventuring.in – Getting out for Adventures Abroad
Adventuring.in – Out On Adventure Series
- Adventuring.in – 52 Weekend Adventures around the SF Bay Area
- Adventuring.in – 25 Overnight Adventures around the SF Bay Area
- Adventuring.in – 15 Road Trip Adventures from the SF Bay Area
- Adventuring.in – 5 Travel Abroad Adventures from the SF Bay Area
Untitled – a young adult adventure
Having some success writing the non-fiction book, I wanted to write something a bit more personal. A story that involved a bit of adventure and history around San Francisco. It’s still a bit early, but the outline has started and as soon as Adventuring is published on Amazon I intend to get writing this full speed.